Unlimited computers and users. Support included. No hidden costs.
If you are interested in leasing, look in the blue column below and ignore the yellow columns;
if you are interested in purchasing and do not plan to modify the database or code, look in
Software license column; if you do plan to modify the database or code, use the Source-code license column.
|RescueConnection Lite (host with us for $16.99/month; free otherwise)
||$0 - $16.99
|AC Plus 7.0
|Field Module (AC Plus 7.0 only;
|Advanced Shelter Manager (AC Plus 7.0 Plus only;
"Try Before You
When your lease account is set up, you'll have 2 weeks to try
it out. If you are not completely satisfied, your account will
be cancelled with no further obligation. Web site setup is usually
accomplished within 24 hours. You do not need to transfer your
existing domain name immediately—you will be given a temporary
Web site address to use during your trial period.
Leases include e-mail, Webmail, and Webmail administration, your own private site and SQL Server database (databases are not shared)
plus software and upgrade installation, daily full data backups, and software updates. All sites reside on secure, state-of-the-art dedicated hosting machines with redundant data storage.
- Domain-name registration can be
performed for you at cost. There is no fee to transfer your
existing domain name.
- Lease-to-own program: With leasing,
you do not own the software. If you would like to lease-to-own
the software, where the software is yours to keep at the end
of your lease period, please contact us for details.
- Payment: You can elect to pay monthly
(requires PayPal account), quarterly, or annually. Annual accounts
receive a 5% discount. After your initial 15-day trial period,
lease fees are payable in advance. You will always have at least
30 days to make payment after you receive your billing notice.
Prepaid unused time is not refundable.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your
account anytime by writing to, e-mailing, or calling RescueConnection
any time prior to the end of your monthly, quarterly, or annual
Software License vs. Source-Code License
License grants your organization the right to use—but not
modify—the database and software. The Source-Code License grants your organization the right to use and modify the database
Support and Maintenance
- Basic support (call or e-mail anytime with questions) is included
in your lease or purchase.
- Formal training sessions via Webcast or on-site visit are available at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com
for more information.
- AC Plus 7.0 purchases: A flat annual maintenance fee of $750 applies, regardless of the number of computers and users your shelter has. This fee covers all software updates and includes unlimited installation support. There is no additional maintenance fee for ASM or Field Module.
Technical requirements (purchases only)
- Web server
- Windows 2003/2008 Server, Vista, or XP
- Latest version of Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server (7.0, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012) or Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 Express
- Any recent Web browser (IE 8+ recommended)
- Pop-up-blocker software disabled
Upgrading from lease to purchase
If you decide within one year's time to purchase your software,
half of your prepaid lease fees (up to one year's worth) will
be applied to your purchase.
Your data can be converted from PetPoint, Microsoft Excel, and
almost anything else. Please contact us for more information.
*Free to qualified organizations. Please see Software
Donation Program for details.